Tagged by psychotic_scam
, six things you probably don't know about me.
1. I dream about alligators. Big ones. That try to eat me or people I love. A lot.
2. I sneeze at least once every time I eat something especially minty. Mostly Altoids.
3. My brother and I have conversations on a regular basis about things like how Reba McIntyre and Chris Jericho are orangutans and trying to take over the world, and we do it totally straight-faced.
4. I can inflict severe pain using just my toes.
5. The smell of Spaghetti-os and canned ravioli makes me nauseous (although I can eat both without a problem.)
6. I refuse to swim in anything except swimming pools because I'm terrified that even though it would defy logic, there are sharks in the water. Or if not sharks, at least dead bodies and their decaying flesh would get on me.
I am far too lazy to tag anyone specifically today. You should all do it because I'm terribly nosy.
I've been reading a lot of Alias fic lately, ok. (And my undying gratitude to mooyoo
for links!) Mostly just stuff where Sark is involved, and mostly just slash. Although I have to admit that Sark/Lauren pings me pretty hard, and I don't even mind Sark/Sydney in small doses. Sark/Vaughn, or Sark/Will, or even Sark/Weiss, though? MAKES ME FEEL LIKE MY BRAIN IS SIZZLING IN MY SKULL. There are some really
good pieces that I feel I must share, even if like, only two people on my list even care.( alias recs )
And one Heroes rec, which I found while catching up tags in heroes_fic
, and totally off topic, but I put up a poll there yesterday to gauge tags usage, and I am kind of pathetically happy that so far it seems like people actually use tags in the manner I had intended.
- Five Games Sylar Never Played
. Gen, and just really brilliant. The writing, characterizations, just everything, I really really love this. I honestly don't even know how to explain this fic well enough to entice you to read it, but you really should.
As brought to my attention by lucentliz
, the BBC promos for Heroes, which are gorgeous and I love them a lot. Claire
. ETA: And Peter
, courtesy of kerri_is_dead
Also, kind of late mentioning it, but I got the most adorable
Thanksgiving card from uneedmerchant
. It has pumpkin pie on the cover! Yumyumyum. Thank you, sugar. ♥